Wednesday, September 03, 2008

This set me to giggling... "This detail from the Lambeth Conference group photograph shows just a few of the approximately 600 bishops who participated. Bishop Iker was asked by the conference organizers to stand near the middle, in close proximity to the Archbishop of Canterbury. Just 16 TEC bishops were Lambeth “veterans” this year; for over 120 TEC bishops, this was their first Lambeth Conference. Among those who had attended previously were Bishop Robert Duncan, Bishop Keith Ackerman, and Bishop Iker."
Taken from http://fwepiscopal.org/news/gafconlambeth.html on September 3, 2008.

Not the pic itself, rather, the caption is what I found gigglyfying. This picture has been on the Diocese of FW website since soon after it was taken at Lambeth. The caption, however, is much newer.
The part that tickled my funny bone is italicized by me. :-)



No comments:

The essence of Tucker

I found this essay while looking for something else. It brought a smile to my heart to remember how inquisitive Tucker was, how SO Alive he ...